EnviroTech Custom Injection Molding Quick Facts
Proprietary Bulk Injection Molding:
• Large parts – shot sizes up to 530 lb. (241 kg)
• Heavy wall sections – Up to 5” thick (128mm).
• 21 Bulk Injection machines – up to 2500 ton clamp capacity & 96” x 120” platen sizes
Conventional Custom Injection Molding:
• Shot sizes from 5 oz. to 44 lbs. (20 Kg.)
• Conventional injection machines ranging from 75 tons to 1000 tons.
• 8 high speed CNC mills
• Hot stamping
• Hot knife bonding
• Hot wire bonding
• Hot air welding
• Hydrostatic pressure testing
Assembly & Packaging:
Quality Control of Quality Assurance:
• ISO 9001 2008
• Continuous process & material control & testing
• Automated CMM inspection
• Ultrasonic inspection
Sales & Engineering:
• Global Engineering Collaboration
• 50 years of part design & materials expertise
• Each customer is assigned a dedicated Sales Engineer to manage their product from the design stage all the way through to the product shipment and continuous improvement.
• Polypropylene, polyethylene, PVDF, Kynar, nylon, ABS, PVC, polycarbonate, PC, Ultem, PPS, PPO, TPU, TPP, Ryton, engineering resins, FDA approved resins, NSF approved resins, anti-static resins, conductive resins, nucleated resins, glass filled resins, mineral filled resins.