Impossibly Large? Impossibly Stringent Requirements?
Routine to us!
Our proprietary bulk injection molding process allows us to produce parts that are simply impossible for other injection molders to produce. We have over 50 Years of experience, and proven expertise, in producing highly technical, impossibly large parts for the most demanding of customers. Our value added services allow our customers the convenience of a one stop shop with the certainty and reliability to move our products directly into finished goods or end use.
• Large parts – shot sizes up to 530 lb. (241 kg)
• Heavy wall sections – Up to 5” thick (128mm).
• 21 Bulk Injection machines – up to 2500 ton clamp capacity & 96” x 120” platen sizes
Conventional Custom Injection Molding:
• Shot sizes from 5 oz. to 44 lbs. (20 Kg.)
• Conventional injection machines ranging from 75 tons to 1000 tons.
• 8 high speed CNC mills with large part capability
• Hot stamping
• Hot knife bonding
• Hot wire bonding
• Hot air welding
• Hydrostatic pressure testing
Quality Control of Quality Assurance:
• ISO 9001 2008
• Continuous process & material control & testing
• Automated CMM inspection
• Ultrasonic inspection
Sales & Engineering:
• Global Engineering Collaboration
• 50 years of part design & materials expertise
• Each customer is assigned a dedicated Sales Engineer to manage their product from the design stage all the way through to the product shipment and continuous improvement.
• Polypropylene, polyethylene, PVDF, Kynar, nylon, ABS, PVC, polycarbonate, PC, Ultem, PPS, PPO, TPU, TPP, Ryton, engineering resins, FDA approved resins, NSF approved resins, anti-static resins, conductive resins, nucleated resins, glass filled resins, mineral filled resins.
In the last several decades countless companies shifted their manufactured good purchases to China to take advantage of their perceived “lower” production cost. This was an expensive education in price vs. total product cost for many of these companies. As a result of this education, these companies have a better understanding of the Total Cost Elements of producing and transporting manufactured products. These Total Cost Elements include the direct labor in production, overhead cost, travel, freight cost, inventory cost, duties, fees, cost of quality, and other costs associated to managing overseas supply chain activities. With careful analysis many companies have realized that the savings they had obtained in manufacturing in China no longer exist. From 2000 to 2013 the wages of Chinese workers steadily increased by about 15% annually. During the same period American companies have found ways to improve manufacturing efficiency and reduce cost. With improved manufacturing efficiency, lower energy prices and a skilled work force, manufactures are moving from Asia back home to America and Europe as they have seen the cost benefits of manufacturing overseas swing. Companies that understand the Total Cost Elements also see additional tangible benefits including protection of proprietary processes and product patents as well as product development, and engineering assistance. Re-shoring your business is not just the right thing to do for the economy it is the right thing to do for your individual business. If you are undecided give us a chance to discuss the many ways we will save you money by keeping your business here.