Impossibly Large? Impossibly Stringent Requirements?
Routine to us!
Our proprietary bulk injection molding process allows us to produce parts that are simply impossible for other injection molders to produce. We have over 50 Years of experience, and proven expertise, in producing highly technical, impossibly large parts for the most demanding of customers. Our value added services allow our customers the convenience of a one stop shop with the certainty and reliability to move our products directly into finished goods or end use.
• Large parts – shot sizes up to 530 lb. (241 kg)
• Heavy wall sections – Up to 5” thick (128mm).
• 21 Bulk Injection machines – up to 2500 ton clamp capacity & 96” x 120” platen sizes
Conventional Custom Injection Molding:
• Shot sizes from 5 oz. to 44 lbs. (20 Kg.)
• Conventional injection machines ranging from 75 tons to 1000 tons.
• 8 high speed CNC mills with large part capability
• Hot stamping
• Hot knife bonding
• Hot wire bonding
• Hot air welding
• Hydrostatic pressure testing
Quality Control of Quality Assurance:
• ISO 9001 2008
• Continuous process & material control & testing
• Automated CMM inspection
• Ultrasonic inspection
Sales & Engineering:
• Global Engineering Collaboration
• 50 years of part design & materials expertise
• Each customer is assigned a dedicated Sales Engineer to manage their product from the design stage all the way through to the product shipment and continuous improvement.
• Polypropylene, polyethylene, PVDF, Kynar, nylon, ABS, PVC, polycarbonate, PC, Ultem, PPS, PPO, TPU, TPP, Ryton, engineering resins, FDA approved resins, NSF approved resins, anti-static resins, conductive resins, nucleated resins, glass filled resins, mineral filled resins.