What We Do (And We Do it Well)
We’re not just another injection molder. We have the technology, experience, and resources to create your custom parts and filter plates, whether large or small, thick or thin. We do this while not sacrificing cost or, more importantly, quality.
EnviroTech Quick Facts
Proprietary Bulk Injection Molding:
• Large parts – shot sizes up to 530 lb. (241 kg)
• Heavy wall sections – Up to 5” thick (128mm).
• 21 Bulk Injection machines – up to 2500 ton clamp capacity & 96” x 120” platen sizes
Conventional Custom Injection Molding:
• Shot sizes from 5 oz. to 44 lbs. (20 Kg.)
• Conventional injection machines ranging from 75 tons to 1000 tons.
• 8 high speed CNC mills
• Hot stamping
• Hot knife bonding
• Hot wire bonding
• Hot air welding
• Hydrostatic pressure testing
Assembly & Packaging:
Quality Control of Quality Assurance:
• ISO 9001 2008
• Continuous process & material control & testing
• Automated CMM inspection
• Ultrasonic inspection
Sales & Engineering:
• Global Engineering Collaboration
• 50 years of part design & materials expertise
• Each customer is assigned a dedicated Sales Engineer to manage their product from the design stage all the way through to the product shipment and continuous improvement.
• Polypropylene, polyethylene, PVDF, Kynar, nylon, ABS, PVC, polycarbonate, PC, Ultem, PPS, PPO, TPU, TPP, Ryton, engineering resins, FDA approved resins, NSF approved resins, anti-static resins, conductive resins, nucleated resins, glass filled resins, mineral filled resins.